My favorite makers
Happy Friday! Friday means another day of my favorites and i love this post the most because i enjoy sharing the love of other small businesses. These businesses have so much talent and so, so much to offer so i hope you check them out!
1. This color confetti print was designed by my friend Kristen Ley, owner of Thimble Press. I had the pleasure of meeting Kristen back in 2015 when we were both named one of Stationery Trends magazines top 10 designers to watch.
2 / 3. My friend Catherine owns Three Wags. She has rescued 3 Brittanys who are just adorable. If you follow me on Instagram, you know that back in June we also rescued a dog and as a designer, Viva Lou (our corgi/daschund mix) totally needed a bandana. Here is the thing - each bandana is hand sewn, in house. Each bandana also has a clip on feature that makes for easy on and off. Plus the added bonus is that your dog will look super stylish. She is always getting complimented on her outfit. ;) Catherine also makes adorable fabric toy bones.
4. If you follow me on Instagram, it is so secret that i am obsessed with Lora's jewelry from Scout Curated Wears. Not only is the one of the sweetest business women ever, her designs are stunning and at really great prices. Plus the bonus? She gives back 10% of her net profits to organizations that help and promote women. So it's a win, win!
5. This diamond geode stationery set is just my style. Classic with a bit of rock-n-roll. I had the pleasure of meeting Cat at a party when she too, was nominated as one of the top 10 designers to watch in 2015. She is so sweet, and so talented and i just love her style.
6. It's my theory that everyone needs a little animal print in their life. I 'met' Emma of Emmal Lyn Designs through social media and she is just so sweet. She is also a fellow CT mama and her designs are utterly preppy and totally chic. You can customize her goods AND monogram. I mean who doesn't love a good monogrammed piece? This girl does. The bonus? She hand sews all the products herself.
7. I love a good party, a fun girls night or even my weekday meal served up on fun plates and partyware. Check out the sweet new party line from Elum Designs. I can't wait to get my hands on some of these.
I hope you love these makers & designers as much as i do!